Address Change:

Should you want to change your mailing address, enter the new mailing address on the "Change of Mailing Address" form, sign your name on the line marked "Signature," detach the form, and mail it to the Pima County Assessor. The Assessor maintains the taxpayer mailing address list for all properties in the County. For more change of address information, call (520) 724-8630.